Rocketship Individualized Scheduling Engine
The Rocketship Individualized Scheduling Engine (RISE) provides a unified "view" into each student’s academic performance, and assessments of his /her progress, based on Common Core State Standards. RISE allows educators to:
- Identify a student’s specific learning challenge early, by assessing the student's mastery relative to predefined goals
- Quickly drill down to identify the underlying skills deficits which are preventing mastery
- Review and coordinate the student’s progress in mastering basic skills in Learning Lab
- Facilitate communications and updates between teachers, Learning Lab staff and tutors, on the student’s progress –in the classroom, in Learning Lab and in tutorials.
- Provide more data-rich ways to evaluate and improve teacher effectiveness
Using RISE, teachers can augment important classroom work – instruction, guided practice, and critical thinking skills enhancement –with targeted and individualized independent practice, assessment and remediation that occurs in Learning Lab, with homework and with tutors (as needed).